Teacher / Guide
Would you like to become a teacher in an emerging forest kindergarten? Do you want to take part in forming its teaching concept from the very beginning, influence the future direction of the nursery and see a satisfying outcome?
If you have answered YES three times, then we may be looking just for you!
We are an emerging children's forest club for children aged 2.5 to 7, which is inspired by the concept of forest kindergartens. We are situated in Prague 4, in the vicinity of the Modrany Gully and Cholupice Hill forests. Our base is a heated yurt. In a daily touch with the nature, we lead children to get to know what respect, team work and responsibility are, as well as fun and playful learning. We spend our days mostly outdoors, be it in a forest or in the garden. We are a team of enthusiastic people who are keen on doing things in a meaningful manner, with respect towards the environment. We are currently looking for a like-minded colleague to join us.
- Enthusiasm for work in a forest kindergarten
- Team spirit
- Education in Teaching/Science (secondary/university level)
- Experience in working with children aged 2.5 to 7 (not mandatory)
- Responsibility, ability to listen and communication skills
- Respectful and engaging approach to children, parents and colleagues
- Willingness to take part in the future direction of the nursery
- Desire to continuously learn and develop professionally
What We Offer:
- Positive and friendly atmosphere
- Meaningful work in natural environment
- Responsible and lovely work with a group of 16 children in the most
- Space for personal and professional development
- Opportunity to take part in forming the nursery
- Full-time/part-time work or temporary work during studies
Start: February 2019
If you are keen on joining us, please send us your CV with a letter of motivation, mentioning the following information: "What would you look forward to in working as a forest kindergarten guide the most? Which activities would you like to introduce in the nursery?"